August 28, 2008

I'm BAA-aaack

And there are many stories to come. I just wanted to let all of you who read this know that now that I am back in America for some time, I wont be discontinuing the blog! I enjoy writing in here. Just because i'm not in Europe anymore doesn't mean my life is now boring. Quite the contrary. In fact, my year of Carmen SanDiego-ing around Europe may have possible...*GASP* ...broadened my horizons?!?...

Well, anyway, I have sooo much to catch up on. Since I last wrote in here, I have been/done:

Marrakech
Essaouira
Madrid
Berlin
Athens
Thessaloniki
Igoumenitsa
27 hours on a ferry across the Adriatic Sea
Venice
The Verona, Italy Holiday Inn
Italian Rent-A-Car
Lago di Garda
Paris
NY
Florida
The Bahamas
Turned 21 years old
had friends visit Florida
Had my sister visit florida
Crossed the country in my 1990 Acura Legend and lived to tell the tale
Put Power Steering fluid in my Brake Fluid reservoir
Paid for that mistake (on the cheaper end!!!)
Returned to Portland and
been thoroughly turned upside down.

The culture shock has not ended here, my friends and that is why I am pleased to introduce the new name for my Blog:

"Culture Shock Therapy"

Please tune in at later intervals for your daily,weekly, or whenever dose of entertainment and Ruby.

143

No comments: